Feral hogs For The Hungry.Com
A NonProfit Corporation
There are 3 basic ingredients to our program:
Money donations are needed for the following:
1) paying a bounty of feral hogs for all of the work in trapping and transporting hogs to the processing center
2) paying the processing plant to federally inspect the live animal, butcher the animal, inspect the meat and package the pork
3) advertise the program in the communities that we serve, so that the hungry can be served
Time donations are necessary for the following:
1) contact participating processing plants and food banks
2) pick up the packaged meat and deliver it to food banks
That who is YOU! Through your generous donation. Please call 817 741 1726 to donate your time. It costs approximately $50.00 to process each and every hog. On the open market, a lean hog will go for 0.85 to $1.20 per pound. Not all of the hog is edible pork, but only approximately 57%. At approximately 150 Pounds per hog, the value of that hog is approximately $150.00 in processed pork.
Type your paragraph here.
Please click on the Yellow Donate Button, to make a donation in the specified amount shown above.